Thursday, August 30, 2012

Way of Purity

Recently I briefly introduced you to an online ministry that has been helping God's people to find freedom from habitual sins. At this point, it’s a lil earlier to elaborate on why exactly I visited this site. This is going to be more clearer as I share with you some of the material on my coursework/


What I'd like to tell you today is; this is the actual course I'm doing on Setting Captives Free. I am currently seating on Day 25. Here is it brief introduction:

You have arrived at Setting Captives Free The Way of Purity course, the 60-Day interactive course that will teach you to enjoy a newfound relationship with the Lord and how to find freedom from sexual impurity. It is possible, and you can learn how.

If you know someone who'll benefit from this programme. Feel free to introduce him or her to SCF. You are more than welcome to email me, just click here if you need to talk.


In Christ
Diyo Sokhela
STUDENT@SCF


No comments:

Post a Comment