Sunday, January 25, 2015

ABSOLUTE MISUNDERSTANDINGS (LOVE STORY)

I always had female friends. I loved them. My friends always thought I wasn't lucky with the girls. As for me, It wasn't necessarily a challenge. I always thought of love as a natural phenomenon. Something that happens without being initiated. There is no better word to define this but CHEMISTRY.

I never approached any of my girls, I discovered them. I didn't pursue them, I gave them the room to get used to the idea of us being together. Falling in love was always an adventure... Oh, how I loved each event that led to the next.

I still love every chick I ever dated. I still cheer each time I see each one of them. The feeling haven't changed, and I think that's how the concept of moving on was born. I live it everyday. For I never stopped loving Thobile, Noxolo, Khanyi Willem, and Sbuicy... I only moved on.

Funny how Nomzamo is only my fifth girlfriend. Don't ask me about Yummygal or Naturale... I met those on MXit and I only kissed them through the phone #SouljaBoy.

I love girls. I value girls. I apprecite girls. I like making my feelings known. I hate hidding feelings. There is no significant relationship between how I feel and being in a romantic relationship. I believe that's where I'm commonly being misunderstood.

My adoptation of your concept of love is the only reason I nod when I'm being called #BadBoyDee. Otherwise, I don't know what the fuss is wrong with my concept of loving girls without opting for a relationship. Even more weird considering how hardly I throw my dick around.

Yours truly

DIYO SOKHELA (SIYABONGA)
+27 74 911 4054

2 comments:

  1. Don't mislead us into believing you mentioned all of them. I've always been one to disagree with guys who get to close to someone else's crown. find your crown, take it and put it on your head and stop lurking around waiting for someone to drop theirs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ Leh... You such a character body... Lol. Is there someone you know specifically that might have forgotten?

    ReplyDelete