Thursday, July 2, 2015

THESE HOES BE LIKE: BAYAFANA!

Oh poor hottie. I guess you haven't got hold of the playbook. There are rules in this game of love, and I am not about to dish them out for you. But congratulations on your first discovery: Yep... Abafana bayafana. And they can be controlled, good news is, you don't necessarily have to be a control freak.

You know, there is a bunch of ladies and gents out there who are constantly involved on research studies based relationships just to make sure you have a quality relationship. The thing about you sweetheart is; You don't read. So I figured I could put it in a nutshell for you. Hope you have the balls to constantly visit this blog.

Back to guys. Yep, siyafana sisi. Good thing is, we are capable of changing. All you need to do is to understand a few things about us.

First things first. We don't go around looking for the one. But we are always willing to pursue you. A guy is forever ready to pursue the girl who's been next door  for 10 years, all of a sudden. And tell her the best lie of all times, "I've always loved you, I just never had the balls to confess it to you." Or a girl he just met 2 minutes ago and the young nigger will be like, "I don't know girl but there's something about you, that makes me wanna get to know you better."

Point is, you don't have to believe us right away. Somewhere inside us there is boy who'd like to date every girl in the world. And just as Steve Harvey put it in his book, ACT LIKE A LADY THINK LIKE A MAN, we boys are forever ready to eat the cookie. Your job is to always make effort to determine if we really want to be with you, or we just gaming and out to get the cookie.

The greatest mistake you girls make is believing everything we say, and the second of all is your inability to reverse the chemistry. If you could try to at least keep it low until you are sure of us, and then be able to reverse the chemistry if you suspect I have not really made up mind about you. It will do you a lot good. But because of your fear of losing the guy, you end up losing a lot in a process of trying to make him happy.

Well... I believe this is one of the couple of blog posts about relationships I am about to write. Try and digest this for now and keep coming back for more. If by any chance you have a thing or two to say to me. Or I never keep up to my promise. Get hold of me on my Facebook account and here is the link: www.facebook.com/diyosokhela

With love

STRANGE FRUIT

2 comments:

  1. What does the girl in the pic have to do with this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... DJ Leh, She probably thinks "Bayafana" too!!!

      Delete